Shipping Items from DCCconcepts to youAll delivery charges are added to your bill before we take payment. Delivery charges are clearly itemised on your invoice which will be sent to the email address you provided on your order as soon as payment is taken.
UK Small Packet 48 hour - £3.00
UK Parcel under 2kg 48 hour - £4.00
24hr "Rush" delivery available to most of the UK for an additional £1.00 - please ask for this in the "notes" section of your order.
UK Courier Express Parcels (DPDlocal) (up to 30kg) - £11.50
International Small Packet (Royal Mail International Tracked) - £7.50
International Small Parcel (up to 1kg) (Royal Mail International Tracked) - £10.00
Europe (EU, Norway & Switzerland)
DPDlocal (1.1kg - 10kg) - £15.00
DPDlocal (10.1kg - 30kg) - We will confirm shipping costs and get your permission before billing.
USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand
DHL (under 2kg) - £25.00
DHL (2.1kg - 4kg) - £50.00
DHL (above 4.1kg) - We will confirm shipping costs and get your permission before billing.
We will confirm shipping costs and get your permission before billing.
Shipping items from you to DCCconceptsFor one – off deliveries, post “from you to us” is probably the only viable option. While its more expensive than it was, both internal and international post services are usually both efficient and reliable. However, sometimes the models sent to us have not been packed as well as they might have been, so here are a few tips to help you.
(1) If you are sending in original packaging, wrap the loco in tissue or thin plastic sheet (a freezer bag is ideal) before packing it in the box. This will prevent any scuffing while in transit and make sure that the paint stays pristine.
(2) Movement within the packaging is the major cause of damage. Be sure the model fits tightly into the box. If its not firmly held, please pack it so it will not move (using either wadded tissue paper or paper towels)
(3) Wrap the boxed model FIRMLY with bubble wrap and tape securely.
(4) Make sure to enclose a note in the box with your name, return address, email and/or phone number, detailed instructions as to work to be done and if possible your credit card details.
(5) Place the wrapped loco in a shipping box—if you do not have one the Post Office always has good stock! Again, it is important to prevent movement in transit within the box, so please pad the box firmly with more bubble wrap on all sides so that the model cannot move, then seal it properly.
(6) Add a clear “DCCconcepts address” to the parcel AND of course, a clear return address.